One of ten sectoral workbooks.
Each sector workbook contains a stock list compiled and grouped with reference to Russell 1000 Index constituents. From time to time, we may add new data columns or remove existing ones (as well as stocks). Currently, the data includes:
- Trailing Price-to-Earnings (P/E) Ratio
- Leading Price-to-Earnings (P/E) Ratio
- Current Price-to-Book (P/B) Ratio
- 5-Year Average Price-to-Book (P/B) Ratio
- 52-Week High Price and percentage change from current price
- 52-Week Low Price and percentage change from current price
- Year-to-date (YTD) percentage change.
- 1-Year Total Annual Return
- 3-Year Total Annual Return
- 5-Year Total Annual Return
- Altman Z-Score
Possible uses (but not limited to):
- Stock Selection
- InterSector Company Comparison
- Sectoral analysis
- CompanySector Analysis & Valuation
- The data is a point in time data meaning it reflects the date were data collection and gathering took place and could be found inside each workbook in the information sheet.
- The data is not meant by any way to provide an opinion, a recommendation, and/or any sort of guidance, advice, or decision for a single stock, multiple stocks, sector, and/or multiple sectors.
- Multiples conversion to sector multiples may occur in the shortterm, medium term, long-term, or conversions may never occur.
- Cheap/Rich analysis must be carried with caution and proper understanding of the prevailing market and sector dynamics including an understanding of financial and valuation metrics, and economic forces.
We will update the data for all the 10 sectors periodically for sustainable validation and ensuring analysis continuity.
Data collection processes and sources may yield different results or in some/all cases may cause data to differ.
We try our best to provide the most accurate data.
Note: Each workbook is a paid workbook and there are no claims or money back guarantees whatsoever. The purchaser assumes the full responsibility of his/her purchase with no guarantee the data and/or information provided is accurate and/or beneficial. The purchaser admits reading the blog post titled "U.S. Market Sectoral Data" before purchase and understands that the information provided may yield no benefit at all. The purchaser has no right whatsoever to claim and/or be part of any claim against the website and/or its owners, editors, writers, and/or members.